DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6chszm/gastric_ulcers) has announced the addition of the "Gastric Ulcers Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Gastric Ulcers Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Gastric Ulcers clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Gastric Ulcers. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Gastric Ulcers. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Pozen, Inc.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- Bluefish Pharmaceuticals AB
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Chemo Espana, S.A.
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd
- Alvogen, Inc.
- Medical Co. LTA Clinical Pharmacology Center
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Hamamatsu University
- Keio University
- The Catholic University of Korea
- The University of Tokyo Hospital
- Tsuchiura Kyodo General Hospital
- University of Missouri
- Yokohama City University
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6chszm/gastric_ulcers