DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjhn76/power_quarterly) has announced the addition of the "Power Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q1 2015" report to their offering.
Power Quarterly Deals Analysis: M&A and Investment Trends - Q1 2015 report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity (PE), venture financing and partnership transactions recorded in the power industry in Q1 2015. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters, categorized into deal types, segments and geographies. The report also provides information on the top PE, venture capital (VC) and advisory firms in the power industry.
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, cogeneration, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, transformation technologies, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last five quarters
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary
3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deal Makers, Q1 2015
4 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type
5 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Sector
6 Power Industry, Deals Summary, by Geography
7 Power Industry, Global, Top Financial Advisors
8 Further Information
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjhn76/power_quarterly