DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z6vb44/sweden_power) has announced the addition of the "Sweden Power Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
This report elaborates Sweden's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2025. Detailed analysis of the Swedish power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Sweden on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2014, forecast for the next 10 years to 2025.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Sweden, Power Market, Snapshot
4 Sweden, Power Market, Market Analysis
5 Sweden, Power Market, Regulatory Overview
6 Sweden, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
7 Sweden, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Infrastructure
8 Sweden, Power Market, Competitive Landscape
- Fortum Corporation
- Vattenfall AB
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z6vb44/sweden_power