DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5q3hq5/tachycardia) has announced the addition of the "Tachycardia (Tachyarrhythmias) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Tachycardia (Tachyarrhythmias) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Tachycardia (Tachyarrhythmias) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Tachycardia (Tachyarrhythmias). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Tachycardia (Tachyarrhythmias).
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Tachycardia (Tachyarrhythmias) Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Chemo Espana, S.A.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Aop Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
- Actavis plc
- Gilead Sciences
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- AstraZeneca PLC
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Vanderbilt University
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Meshalkin Research Institute of Pathology of Circulation
- Deutsches Herzzentrum Munchen
- Duke University
- Hospital Clinic de Barcelona
- Institut de Recherches Internationales Servier
- Mayo Clinic
- New York Medical College
- The Johns Hopkins University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5q3hq5/tachycardia