DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2zqbtg/esophageal) has announced the addition of the "Esophageal Diseases Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Esophageal Diseases Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Esophageal Diseases clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Esophageal Diseases. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Esophageal Diseases.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Top Companies Participating in Esophageal Diseases Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pfizer Inc.
- Indivior PLC
- Novartis AG
- Shire Plc
- Yuhan Corporation
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Mayo Clinic
- Shimane University
- Academic Medical Center
- The University of Utah
- Zhongshan Hospital
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Department of Health, UK
- Hyogo College Of Medicine
- Juntendo University School of Medicine
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2zqbtg/esophageal