DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xkt3xj/an_essential) has announced the addition of the "An Essential Overview of the Medical Device Industry" conference to their offering.
The pharmaceutical industry is increasingly developing device combination products and looking to use novel methods of drug delivery to enhance the performance of medicine and as a part of life cycle management. Medical Devices are also being employed to monitor compliance in clinical trials and post marketing as well as being being used to monitor patients in trials. This one day workshop aims to give all the key information necessary to understand the regulation of Medical Devices and Diagnostics and to appreciate the key differences from pharmaceutical regulation.
Benefits of Attending this Seminar:
- Gain an Overview of the Medical Device Industry
- Clarify the Differences in Approach from Pharmaceuticals
- Discuss Medical Device CE Marking
- Gain an Overview of Medical Device and IVD Regulation including Proposed Changes
- Understand Clinical Trial Controls and Device Vigilance
Certificates of Attendance for Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes these seminars.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xkt3xj/an_essential