DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vtxbkc/patent_protection) has announced the addition of the "Patent Protection for Software-Related and Business-Related Inventions In EU/US" conference to their offering.
Why you should attend:
- Find out about the major developments in European patent law, in particular GUI inventions and mixed' inventions with both patentable and non-patentable subject-matter
- Understand and exploit the differences between the United States and Europe on the scope of available patent protection
- Learn tactics for US practice and the latest US strategies in dealing with obviousness and the rise of indefiniteness and written description issues
- Complete case-studies on claim drafting, illustrating how to avoid pitfalls
- Join the ongoing public debate about whether patent protection should be available for software-related and business-related inventions
Topics to be covered at the seminar:
- Developments in Europe for computer-related inventions
- Latest US strategies post-Bilski, post-Alice and under the USPTO's most recent guidelines
- Global drafting and prosecution tactics for these technologies
- Workshop questions, answers and discussion of examples
Documentation: Participants will receive a course material folder containing comprehensive documentation provided by the seminar leaders, which will be a valuable source of reference for the future.
Accreditation: This course merits 5.5 hours CPD and may also be relevant training under the IPReg CPD self-accreditation scheme. A Certificate of Attendance for Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes the course.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vtxbkc/patent_protection