DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hntkjq/partnerships) has announced the addition of the "Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for 2014 in Pharmaceuticals" report to their offering.
Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for 2014 in Pharmaceuticals report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the pharmaceuticals industry. The report provides detailed information on partnership and licensing transactions, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing registered in the pharmaceuticals industry in 2014.
The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five years, subdivided by deal types, various therapy areas, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the pharmaceuticals industry.
- Actavis Acquires Allergan for USD70.5 Billion
- Medtronic Acquires Covidien for USD49.9 Billion
- Actavis Completes Acquisition of Forest Labs for USD28 Billion
- Sigma-Aldrich Receives Antitrust Approval for its Acquisition by Merck for USD17 Billion
- Novartis Acquires Cancer Drugs Business of GlaxoSmithKline
- Bayer Acquires Consumer Healthcare Business of Merck for USD14.2 Billion
- GlaxoSmithKline Acquires Consumer Healthcare Pharma Business of Novartis
- Merck Acquires Cubist Pharma for USD9.5 Billion
- McKesson Completes Acquisition Of Celesio For US$8.49 Billion
- Roche Completes Tender Offer to Acquire InterMune for USD8.3 Billion
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Global, Deals Summary
3 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Deal Makers, 2014
4 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary, by Type
5 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Deal Summary, By Market
6 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deal Summary, By Geography
7 Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Global, Top Financial Advisors
8 Further Information
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hntkjq/partnerships