DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bzcwnq/construction_in) has announced the addition of the "Construction in the Netherlands - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
In real terms, the Dutch construction industry's output registered a review-period (2010-2014) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.42%.
The decline was mainly due to a large budget deficit, weak business confidence and consumer demand, high unemployment and depressed economic conditions in the eurozone, which affected demand for construction activity during the review period (2010-2014).
The industry is expected to register positive growth over the forecast period (2015-2019), due to government and private sector investments in the energy and utilities, infrastructure, commercial and residential construction markets.
- Historical (2010-2014) and forecast (2015-2019) valuations of the construction industry in the Netherlands using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
- A breakdown of values for each project type by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in the Netherlands
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Industry Outlook
3 Key Issues and Developments
4 Market Data Analysis
5 Company Profile: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV
6 Company Profile: Royal BAM Group nv
7 Company Profile: Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV
8 Company Profile: Heijmans NV
9 Company Profile: Van Oord nv
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bzcwnq/construction_in