DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lh8lh/project_insight) has announced the addition of the "Project Insight - Road and Railway Construction Projects in Asia-Pacific" report to their offering.
This report details the investment in large-scale road and railway projects in the region, based on the projects tracked by Construction Intelligence Center (CIC). The projects are at various stages of development, from announced to execution, and are in 4 categories: railways, roads, trams and metros and tunnels and bridges. A total of 13 countries in the region are covered, and the combined value of projects tracked in these countries stood at US$2.86 trillion as of June 2015. The average value of projects across the 1,266 projects studied is US$2.26 billion. The highest value project tracked in this report is the US$200 billion China-Russia-Canada-America High Speed Rail Road.
- CIC Projects analysis shows that road and rail construction projects for the 13 countries is estimated to be US$2.86 trillion.
- The railways sector leads for Asia-Pacific, with projects valued at US$1.58 trillion, followed by roads with US$580.7 billion.
- Trams and metros is in third place with projects valued at US$378.9 billion, followed by tunnels and bridges with US$324.6 billion.
- China leads in all sectors but roads which is headed by India. The 13 countries have over 68% of the projects worth a total of US$1.96 trillion at the pre-construction stage.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Regional Overview
3. Sector Overview
4. Key Operators
5. Country Profile - Australia
6. Country Profile - China
7. Country Profile - Hong Kong
8. Country Profile - India
9. Country Profile - Indonesia
10. Country Profile - Japan
11. Country Profile - Malaysia
12. Country Profile - Pakistan
13. Country Profile - Singapore
14. Country Profile - South Korea
15. Country Profile - Taiwan
16. Country Profile - Thailand
17. Country Profile - Vietnam
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lh8lh/project_insight