DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/chbbs6/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global & Chinese Copper Clad Laminate (CCL) Industry - 2015" report to their offering.
According to CCLA, the capacity of China (mainland) copper clad plate (CCL) industry reached about 767 millions of square meters in 2014, a growth of 7.73% YoY, among which, rigid CCL accounts for 86.2% of the total capacity. Along with a capacity utilization of -70%, the output of CCL increased by 10% in 2014. Metal based CCL only achieved a capacity utilization of 42.9%.
The foreign trade deficits of CCL market increased nearly 18% and exceed USD 400 million in 2014. At the same time, China still needs to import CCL with high additional value from Japan, the US, Italy and Swiss. China CCL supply-demand ratio was 1.61 in 2014, the industry remains in a severe overcapacity status.
In 2014 the sales volume of China rigid CCL and metal base CCL increased by 6.9% and 43.3% respectively, but the sales income were far below volume. This reflects a declining profit margin.
Viewings from FCCL segment, the capacity of FCCL in China (mainland) exceed 64 millions of square meters in 2014, which accounts for nearly 42% of total capacity worldwide. Currently there are about 30 FCCL manufacturers in China (mainland), among which, seven are Taiwan-funded, one are Korea-invested and about 20 are domestic invested. There are 10 manufacturers who own laminatelmoulding 2L-FCCL TPI compound machines.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Global Copper Clad Laminate Industry
2. Development Environment in China
3. China Copper Clad Laminate Market
4. Upstream and Downstream of China Copper Clad Laminate Industry
5. Major Foreign Manufactures
6. Main Chinese Copper Clad Laminate Manufactures
7. Industry Main Indicator
- Elite Material Co., Ltd.
- Formosa Laboratories, Inc
- Goldenmax International Technology Ltd.
- Guangdong Chaohua Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Goworld Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Grace Electron Corporation Group
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Innovation Teamwork Excellence Quality Corporation
- Kingboard Chemical Holdings Ltd.
- Rogers Corporation
- Shandong Jinbao Electronics Co., Ltd
- Shandong Laiwu Jinding Electronic Materials Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Nanya Copper Clad Laminate Co., LTD.
- Shengyi Technology Co., Ltd.
- VENTEC Electronics (Shuzhou) Co., Ltd
- Zhejiang HuaZheng New Material Group Co., LTD.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/chbbs6/global_and