SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Load DynamiX, the leader in storage infrastructure performance validation, will be demonstrating the latest features of its award-winning Load DynamiX platform at Flash Memory Summit, August 11-13 in San Jose, California in booth #701.
Load DynamiX helps the storage industry truly understand the performance characteristics of flash storage. While flash storage systems can be extremely fast, the assumptions and configurations to achieve such results vary greatly and can be very misleading. To make flash storage affordable, inline deduplication and compression are essential--but enabling such features can have a dramatic impact on performance. Workload models for accurately testing these flash arrays need to emulate these real-world workloads, control the duplicability of the data content, control the compressibility of the data content, and generate millions of IOPS in order to properly measure the performance of all flash arrays (AFAs) in each customer environment.
The Load DynamiX storage performance validation platform allows storage array vendors to:
- Unify storage validation processes with a single testing product for File, Block, and Object / Cloud storage
- Emulate real-world traffic to get the most accurate and efficient workload simulation with the industry’s deepest storage protocol emulations
- Validate storage systems quickly with an intuitive set-up and a library of pre-built tests
Load DynamiX will be at Flash Memory Summit both demonstrating their workload generation and performance validation solution in booth # 701 and educating the attendees on the following topics:
- On Monday, Aug 10, Load DynamiX product evangelist Peter Murray, joined by industry analyst Dennis Martin, president of Demartek and Leah Schoeb, Storage Segment & Performance Marketing Mgr at Intel, will be running a 4 hour tutorial, Making Testing Work for You: Effective Performance Testing for Flash Storage in which they will be educating attendees on the latest SNIA testing concepts and other industry-proven testing methodologies - giving workshop attendees a practical “how-to” guide.
- On Thursday, August 13, Craig Foster, senior director of product management, will be on a panel in session 101-A: Performance Testing and discussing Real-World Performance Testing for Flash Arrays.
Load DynamiX is used both by larger IT end-user organizations and every major storage company. The platform is essential in pre-sales and pre-deployment performance testing to ensure purchase and deployment decisions are fully aligned to performance requirements.
For the latest news and information, engage with Load DynamiX via:
- Homepage: www.loaddynamix.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoadDynamiX
- Blog: www.loaddynamix.com/blog
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Load-DynamiX/287927074597112
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/221570?trk=tyah
About Load DynamiX
As the leader in storage infrastructure performance validation, Load DynamiX empowers storage professionals with the insight needed to make intelligent decisions regarding networked storage. By accurately characterizing and emulating real-world application behavior, Load DynamiX optimizes the overall performance, availability, and cost of storage infrastructure. The combination of advanced workload analytics and modeling software with extreme load-generating appliances give IT professionals the ability to cost-effectively validate and stress today’s most complex physical, virtual and cloud infrastructure to its limits.