DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2zz2c/thromboembolism) has announced the addition of the "Thromboembolism Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Thromboembolism Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Thromboembolism clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Thromboembolism. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Thromboembolism.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG
- Bayer AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Beijing Chao-Yang Hospital
- McMaster University
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- Capital District Health Authority, Canada
- Hamilton Health Sciences
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center
- Seoul National University Hospital
- The Utrecht Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Universita degli Studi dell'Insubria
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2zz2c/thromboembolism