DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r28c5t/acid_indigestion) has announced the addition of the "Acid Indigestion/Heartburn/Pyrosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Acid Indigestion/Heartburn/Pyrosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Acid Indigestion / Heartburn/ Pyrosis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Acid Indigestion / Heartburn/ Pyrosis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Acid Indigestion / Heartburn/ Pyrosis.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Indivior PLC
- Novartis AG
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Janssen Global Services, LLC
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Chemo Espana, S.A.
- Bayer AG
Top Institutes / Government
- Academic Medical Center
- Dallas VA Medical Center
- Gujarat Ayurved University
- Mahidol University
- Tongji Hospital
- Universidade de Passo Fundo
- University of North Carolina
- University of North Carolina Project
- University of Southern California
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r28c5t/acid_indigestion