DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xm2hp/tension_type) has announced the addition of the "Tension-Type Headache Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Tension-Type Headache Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Tension -Type Headache clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Tension -Type Headache. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Tension -Type Headache.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Tension -Type Headache Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Medestea Internazionale S.p.A.
- C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG
- Bayer AG
- Dermal Laboratories Limited
- Curatis AG
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Angelini Group
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Danish Headache Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
- University of Turin
- University of Valencia
- Akershus University Hospital
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Bordeaux
- Charite - Universitatsmedizin Berlin
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Emerald City Headache Organization
- Far Eastern Memorial Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xm2hp/tension_type