DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4f8rjz/hypotension) has announced the addition of the "Hypotension Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Hypotension Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Hypotension clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Hypotension. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Hypotension.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Hypotension Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Shire Plc
- Leucadia National Corporation
- Mylan Inc.
- Meditor Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Medinox, Inc.
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- Ferring International Center S.A.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- A. Menarini Farmaceutica Internazionale S.R.L.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Seoul National University Hospital
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Vanderbilt University
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- IWK Health Centre
- Mahidol University
- University of British Columbia
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4f8rjz/hypotension