DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hh2qkl/cholangitis) has announced the addition of the "Cholangitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Cholangitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Cholangitis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Cholangitis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Cholangitis.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Cholangitis Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Genextra S.p.a.
- Zambon Company S.p.A.
- Shire Plc
- Riemser Pharma GmbH
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Dr. Falk Pharma GmbH
- ChemoCentryx, Inc.
- Bayer AG
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Mayo Clinic
- Stanford University
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Academic Medical Center
- Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic
- Assistance Publique - Hopitaux de Paris
- Azienda Ospedaliera di Padova
- Eastern Hepatobiliary Surgery Hospital
- Hokkaido University Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hh2qkl/cholangitis