DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl2qnl/cholecystitis) has announced the addition of the "Cholecystitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Cholecystitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Cholecystitis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Cholecystitis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Cholecystitis.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Cholecystitis Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bayer AG
- USGI Medical, Inc.
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Karolinska University Hospital l
- Mansoura University
- St. Antonius Hospital
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Asan Medical Center
- Babol University of Medical Sciences
- Beijing You An Hospital, Capital Medical University
- Bezmialem Vakif University
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Amiens
- Chiba University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl2qnl/cholecystitis