DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2h5bl/cholestasis) has announced the addition of the "Cholestasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Cholestasis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Cholestasis.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Cholestasis Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Shire Plc
- Abbott Laboratories
- Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Celgene Corporation
- Asklepion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- University of Pittsburgh
- Boston Children's Hospital
- National Center for Research Resources
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Michigan
- Academic Medical Center
- Assistance Publique - Hopitaux de Paris
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Calicut Medical College
- Carle Foundation Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2h5bl/cholestasis