DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xg33r5/aneurysm_global) has announced the addition of the "Aneurysm Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Aneurysm Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Aneurysm clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Aneurysm. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Aneurysm.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Aneurysm Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Novartis AG
- NoNO, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Hope Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Edge Therapeutics, Inc.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Leiden University Medical Center
- Assistance Publique - Hopitaux de Paris
- Nihon University
- Tohoku University School of Medicine
- Academic Medical Center
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nice
- Duke University
- Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein
- Imperial College London
- James Cook University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xg33r5/aneurysm_global