SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In today’s fast-evolving marketing landscape, the ability to maximize results across paid, earned, shared and owned media opportunities is critical to a brand’s success. Public relations’ ever-evolving role is an important part of this process and, as such, Shocase today announced it is bringing on six of the world’s top public relations leaders to serve in senior advisory positions.
In their roles, David Armano, Stephen Burkhart, Randy Savicky, Howard Solomon, Jason Throckmorton and Beth Trier will share their expertise and breadth of knowledge to inspire and educate Shocase members, as well as provide their input on the features, functionality and overall design of the Shocase network.
“Public relations is an integral part of the marketing landscape and having these PR superstars on Shocase is vital to our goal of bringing all of marketing together in one place,” said Ron Young, Shocase’s founder and CEO. “Shocase provides a community for these top industry leaders to build partnerships, identify business opportunities and display their proudest moments, while lending their expertise to create a rich collaborative experience for all members.”
The six advisors represent the best and brightest in the public relations industry:
- David Armano is global strategy director at Edelman and is regarded as an expert in digital strategy for industry leading clients such as PayPal, Barilla, U.S. Dairy and LEGO, providing strategic integrated marketing solutions. David is also a driving authority in digital marketing, social media and business strategy, and has contributed to a variety of high-profile outlets including Harvard Business Review and TED, among others.
- Stephen Burkhart is general manager at The Hoffman Agency and leads strategy, client services and operations across North America. He specializes in blending creative content marketing and SEO with PR. Stephen’s diverse roster of current and past clients includes Sony, Alcatel-Lucent, Microsoft, Expedia and AT&T. He also served as principal at Burkhart Communications and held senior leadership roles with Weber Shandwick and Edelman.
- Randy Savicky is founder and CEO of Strategy+Communications, a concierge public relations agency, and has provided his experience building communications programs for top B2B and B2C clients that include Fujifilm, IBM, UBS and American Express. Randy is also director of marketing & public relations for Silver Golub & Teitell LLP, one of Connecticut’s leading law firms.
- Howard Solomon is managing partner at Finn Partners and is widely regarded as a specialist in technology companies. He has provided his expertise to diverse clients including Sony, Logitech, Microsoft and Hyundai. Howard was recently named to the Hot Topics list of the top 100 technology PR executives worldwide.
- Jason Throckmorton is partner and co-founder of LaunchSquad, helping to drive the firm from a startup to one of the most respected and fastest-growing agencies in North America. LaunchSquad has developed strategies for a wide roster of clients including StubHub, Facebook, American Giant and Evernote.
- Beth Trier is managing director of Trier and Company, an integrated communications agency for global technology companies. Beth is known throughout the technology industry for providing sound marketing and content strategies. Her clients include Capgemini, Salesforce, NTTi3, Phizzle and many of the leading startups in Europe and the United States.
Shocase is Marketing’s Professional Network. Built to feature, connect and promote marketing professionals from all disciplines, Shocase functions seamlessly as a social network, professional crowd-sourced marketing archive and personalized online portfolio. Most importantly, Shocase is the place marketers come to discover and be discovered by the people who can advance their business and careers. The Shocase mobile iOS app is free to download from the Apple App Store or by visiting iTunes. Watch our demo video to learn more about Shocase.