DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36snnd/endotoxemia) has announced the addition of the "Endotoxemia Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Endotoxemia Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Endotoxemia clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Endotoxemia . It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Endotoxemia.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Endotoxemia Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- LG Life Sciences, Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Exponential Biotherapies, Inc.
- Dupont Danisco A/S
- CoMentis, Inc.
- BASF SE
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Radboud University
- Herlev Hospital
- Academic Medical Center
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Green Beat
- Medical University of Vienna
- Medizinische Universitat Graz
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36snnd/endotoxemia