DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d92bzl/intravascular) has announced the addition of the "Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) - Pipeline Review, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) Companies and Product Overview
6 Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS)- Recent Developments
- Arbor Ultrasound Technologies, LLC
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Medtronic plc
- SIBUS Medical, Inc.
- University of Oxford
- University of Texas at Austin
- Volcano Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d92bzl/intravascular