DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7v5kwb/congenital_heart) has announced the addition of the "Congenital Heart Disease-Pipeline Insights" report to their offering.
Congenital Heart Disease - Pipeline Insights provides the in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across the Congenital Heart Disease. The main objective of this report to track competitor pipeline molecules, related research activities, technology, collaborations, in-licensing and out-licensing deals. The Congenital Heart Disease Report helps to identify emerging players with potentially strong product information and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Congenital Heart Disease - Pipeline Insights Report covers the Congenital Heart Disease pipeline molecules at various stages of development like Pre-registration phase, clinical phases (Phase III, Phase II & Phase I), pre-clinical and discovery phases. The Report also provides Congenital Heart Disease related therapeutic assessments by molecule type, route of administration, monotherapy and combination products. The Report also highlights the discontinued and inactive projects in pipeline for Congenital Heart Disease.
- The report provides a Congenital Heart Disease Landscape across the globe
- The report provides drug profiles which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, technology, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Congenital Heart Disease pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Congenital Heart Disease and also provide company profiling
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development from NDA filings to discovery.
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7v5kwb/congenital_heart