DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncpnzh/shigella) has announced the addition of the "Shigella Infections (Shigellosis) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Shigella Infections (Shigellosis) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Shigella Infections (Shigellosis) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Shigella Infections (Shigellosis). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Shigella Infections (Shigellosis).
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Novartis AG
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- University of Maryland
- Institut Pasteur
- U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command
- U.S. Department of Defense
- University of Maryland, Baltimore
- University of Oxford
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncpnzh/shigella