DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmn7js/helminthiasis) has announced the addition of the "Helminthiasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Helminthiasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Helminthiasis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Helminthiasis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Helminthiasis . This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Helminthiasis Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Janssen Global Services, LLC
- Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH
- Johnson & Johnson
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- E. Merck KG
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute
- DBL - Centre for Health Research and Development
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- The German Society for International Cooperation
- University of Kelaniya
- Centre de Recherche Medicales de Lambarene
- Hopital Albert Schweitzer Haiti
- Ivo de Carneri Foundation
- Navrongo Health Research Centre
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pmn7js/helminthiasis