DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fz62p5/nonalcoholic) has announced the addition of the "Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Genextra S.p.a.
- Genfit SA
- Cempra, Inc.
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Nimbus Therapeutics, LLC
- Immuron Limited
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Galmed International Ltd.
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc.
- DURECT Corporation
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- University of California, San Diego
- National Nutrition and Food Technology Research Institute
- Yokohama City University
- Bambino Gesu Hospital and Research Institute
- Ghent University Hospital
- Gunma Liver Study Group
- Hadassah Medical Organization
- Hiroshima University Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fz62p5/nonalcoholic