DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zd84n2/gonorrhea_global) has announced the addition of the "Gonorrhea Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Gonorrhea Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Gonorrhea clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Gonorrhea. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Gonorrhea. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Gonorrhea Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Cempra, Inc.
- Melinta Therapeutics, Inc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Kendle International Inc. (Inactive)
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Endo International plc
- ClinicalRM, Inc.
- Cempra Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Population Council
- University of Washington
- Washington University School of Medicine
- Barts and The London NHS Trust
- Center Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- FHI 360
- The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, San Diego
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zd84n2/gonorrhea_global