DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2g3v9/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US Point-of-Care Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Operating Suites, ICUs/CCUs, Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers" report to their offering.
This new 238-page report contains 38 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC hematology and flow cytometry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC hematology and flow cytometry market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for hematology and flow cytometry procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major hematology and flow cytometry reagent and instrument suppliers.
Instrument Placements and Installed Base
- The report provides estimates of annual placements and total installed base for major hematology and flow cytometry analyzers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of hematology and flow cytometry procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading hematology and flow cytometry analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing hematology and flow cytometry testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new hematology and flow cytometry instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z2g3v9/20152019_us