MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Materion Corporation (NYSE:MTRN) announced today the declaration of its third quarter dividend of $0.09 per share payable on September 1, 2015 to shareholders of record on August 18, 2015. The dividend is a reflection of the Company’s continued confidence in the strength of its business, its prospects for long-term growth and its ability to continue to grow the business organically, as well as through acquisitions while returning cash to shareholders.
Portions of the narrative set forth in this document that are not statements of historical or current facts are forward-looking statements, in particular, the outlook provided above. Our actual future performance may materially differ from that contemplated by the forward-looking statements as a result of a variety of factors.
These factors include, in addition to those mentioned elsewhere herein:
- Actual net sales, operating rates and margins for 2015;
- The global economy;
- The impact of any U.S. Federal Government shutdowns and sequestrations;
- The condition of the markets which we serve, whether defined geographically or by segment, with the major market segments being: consumer electronics, industrial components, medical, automotive electronics, energy, telecommunications infrastructure, defense, commercial aerospace, and science;
- Changes in product mix and the financial condition of customers;
- Our success in developing and introducing new products and new product ramp-up rates;
- Our success in passing through the costs of raw materials to customers or otherwise mitigating fluctuating prices for those materials, including the impact of fluctuating prices on inventory values;
- Our success in integrating acquired businesses;
- The impact of the results of acquisitions on our ability to achieve fully the strategic and financial objectives related to these acquisitions;
- Our success in implementing our strategic plans and the timely and successful completion and start-up of any capital projects, including the beryllium pebble facility in Elmore, Ohio;
- The availability of adequate lines of credit and the associated interest rates;
- Other financial factors, including the cost and availability of raw materials (both base and precious metals), physical inventory valuations, metal financing fees, tax rates, exchange rates, pension costs and required cash contributions and other employee benefit costs, energy costs, regulatory compliance costs, the cost and availability of insurance, and the impact of the Company’s stock price on the cost of incentive compensation plans;
- The uncertainties related to the impact of war, terrorist activities and acts of God;
- Changes in government regulatory requirements and the enactment of new legislation that impacts our obligations and operations;
- The conclusion of pending litigation matters in accordance with our expectation that there will be no material adverse effects;
- The success of the realignment of our businesses; and
- The risk factors as set forth in Item 1A of our Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2014.
Materion Corporation is headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, supplies highly engineered advanced enabling materials to global markets. Products include precious and non-precious specialty metals, inorganic chemicals and powders, specialty coatings, specialty engineered beryllium alloys, beryllium and beryllium composites, and engineered clad and plated metal systems.