PRINCETON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Heartland Payment Systems (NYSE:HPY), one of the nation’s largest payment processors, today announced it is working with Springboard Retail, to provide small to mid-size businesses (SMBs) with Springboard Retail’s cloud-based POS and retail management software and Heartland credit/debit card data payment solution.
- By combining Springboard’s POS and retail management platform with Heartland’s payment processing solution, this collaboration gives SMBs the flexibility to seamlessly accept payments across all platforms and devices within a fully integrated end-to-end solution, including robust inventory management, customer relationship management (CRM) and powerful reporting features.
- Heartland and Springboard will showcase their combined solution at RetailNOW 2015, a trade show hosted by the Retail Solutions Providers Association Aug. 3-5, 2015 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Fla.
- Robert O. Carr, chairman and CEO, Heartland
“Heartland is committed to providing innovative and highly-secure cloud-based payment processing solutions that help retailers grow their businesses. By working with Springboard Retail, Heartland now offers a premier mobile POS option with our secure, comprehensive payment processing solution to help enable retailers to improve and simplify their business operations and enhance their relationships with customers.”
- Gordon Russell, CEO & co-founder, Springboard Retail
“Springboard Retail, designed by retailers, provides the tools that help retailers compete in today’s omni-channel retail environment by driving sales, improving efficiency and lowering operating costs across the retail enterprise. Springboard's simple and transparent pricing aligns well with Heartland's approach and Springboard Retail is pleased to endorse the Merchant Bill of Rights. By partnering with Heartland, Springboard Retail furthers our mission of helping our retailers grow and prosper - now and into the future.”
- [Photos] Robert Carr, Gordon Russell
- [Photo] Springboard Retail POS
- Read about Heartland.
- Read about Springboard Retail.
- For more information about Heartland’s news and activities, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook and YouTube.
- For more information about Springboard Retail, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Tags/Keywords: Heartland Payment Systems, Heartland, point-of-sale, POS, mobile POS, Robert Carr, Springboard Retail, retail management software, omni-channel retail, iPad POS, tablet POS, Gordon Russell
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE:HPY), one of the largest payment processors in the United States, delivers credit/debit/prepaid card processing and security technology through Heartland Secure™ and its comprehensive Heartland breach warranty. Heartland also offers point of sale, mobile commerce, e-Commerce, marketing solutions, payroll solutions, and related business solutions and services to more than 400,000 business and educational locations nationwide.
A FORTUNE 1000 company, Heartland is the founding supporter of the Merchant Bill of Rights, a public advocacy initiative that educates merchants about fair credit and debit card processing practices. Heartland also established the Sales Professional Bill of Rights to advocate for the rights of sales professionals everywhere.
About Springboard Retail
Springboard Retail is a cloud POS and retail management platform designed for retailers, by retailers. It’s built for multi-store, multi-channel retailers who need to service every customer the same way, no matter how or where they shop.
Using Springboard’s Mobile POS to reclaim valuable square footage and influence buying behavior at the point of decision, Springboard’s customers process over $200 million annually across the United States. Springboard Retail gives retailers better control over sales and profitability by placing actionable real-time data in the hands of every person who needs it, from the C-suite to the store floor. With inventory management, unparalleled custom reporting, open APIs, and portability across platforms and devices, Springboard Retail is easy-to-use, quick-to-start and revered by its users for making their jobs easier.
Follow Springboard Retail on Twitter @SpringboardUp, or visit www.springboardretail.com to learn more.