PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Guidance Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: GUID), makers of EnCase®, the gold standard for digital investigations and endpoint data security, today announced that it has rebranded its annual CEIC technology conference to Enfuse. The Enfuse conference will have an expanded focus on information security, risk-management and information-governance challenges while continuing to feature rich education and collaboration opportunities for forensics and digital investigation practitioners.
“Guidance Software is committed to bringing our community of security and digital investigators together to hammer out real solutions to their constantly evolving real-world challenges,” said Michael Harris, Chief Marketing Officer at Guidance Software. “We firmly believe that our biggest growth opportunity lies in providing organizations with more complete endpoint data security that closes critical gaps and lowers cyber risk.”
Enfuse will be held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas from May 23-26, 2016. Attracting thousands of corporate executives, government agency directors, and its traditional audience of cybersecurity, legal, and digital investigations professionals from around the world, Enfuse will offer a rich agenda and educational tracks, including:
- Keynote addresses by Guidance executives and industry leaders
- Cybersecurity, endpoint detection and response labs
- Mobile device and cloud investigations
- E-discovery practitioner thought leadership sessions and practical labs
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced digital forensics labs
- Exhibit hall featuring key solution providers in the EnCase platform ecosystem
- Executive roundtables and management topics
Previous conferences sponsored by Guidance Software have featured keynote sessions with technology luminaries, internationally known government leaders, and world-renowned cultural figures, including:
- Brian Krebs, security and cybercrime journalist and author of the bestselling book “Spam Nation”
- General Michael Hayden, former Director of the National Security Agency and former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- Joel Brenner, former Inspector General of the National Security Agency
- Eric O’Neil, founding partner of the Georgetown Group who brought down one of the most notorious spies in American history
- Jim Lovell, former astronaut and Commander of the Apollo 13 mission
About Guidance Software
Guidance Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: GUID), the maker of the EnCase technology platform, is the gold standard in digital investigations and endpoint data security, helping organizations around the world lower business risk by providing the most complete visibility to data everywhere it’s stored—on the endpoint, across servers, and into the cloud. Guidance Software solutions are built for integration within a rich technology ecosystem, including Dropbox, HP, Cisco, Box, and Blue Coat Systems, and are widely adopted within multiple industries where compliance is critical, such as finance, insurance, defense, energy, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, and retail. Recognized as the market leader in endpoint detection and response by Gartner, the company's EnCase platform has been deployed on an estimated 25 million endpoints and is used with confidence by more than 70 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of government agencies around the world.
EnCase®, EnScript®, FastBloc®, EnCE®, EnCEP®, Guidance Software™, LinkedReview™, EnPoint™ and Tableau™ are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by Guidance Software in the United States and other jurisdictions and may not be used without prior written permission. All other trademarks and copyrights referenced in this press release are the property of their respective owners.