PLEASANTON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IronPlanet:
IronPlanet®, the leading online marketplace for buying and selling used heavy equipment and trucks, is conducting online auctions across its marketplaces this week. The auctions will feature a wide range of equipment, with more than 4,400 lots offered for sale, including military surplus, oilfield service equipment, trucks, tractor trailers and quality late model, low hour construction equipment.
|When:||Wednesday, July 29 – Friday, July 31, 2015|
IronPlanet’s July 29 – July 31 Online Auction Schedule:
Construction Equipment and Trucks
- Online at www.ironplanet.com and www.truckplanet.com
- Thursday, July 30 – Friday, July 31
- Start times: 7:00 AM PT
- 2,000+ items
- Featured packages include equipment from Southeastern Equipment Co., Inc. and Allied Nevada, M&G Transfer as well as 2007 Volvo Tractors and Refrigerator Trailers
Government Surplus Sale
- Online at www.ironplanet.com and www.govplanet.com
- Wednesday, July 29
- 7:00 AM PT
- 350+ items featuring Humvees, trucks, cargo and utility trailers, forklifts and more
Kruse Energy & Equipment Auctioneers -- Oilfield Equipment
- MCM Grandé FunDome, 6201 E. Business 20, Odessa, Texas
- Wednesday, July 29 – Thursday, July 30
- Start times: 9:00 AM CT
- 2,100+ items
- Featuring Frac Equipment, Well Service Rigs, Vacuum Trucks Trailers, Mud Pumps, Winch Trucks, Heavy Haul Trucks and Trailers, Pick-Ups and much more
All of the equipment at IronPlanet, TruckPlanet and GovPlanet is backed by IronPlanet’s IronClad Assurance® buyer protection program, which assures buyers that they have an accurate representation of equipment condition.
IronPlanet is the leading online marketplace for used heavy equipment and an innovative participant in the multi-billion dollar heavy equipment auction market. Since 2000, IronPlanet has sold over $4 billion of used equipment online and has built a database of more than 1.3 million registered users worldwide. IronPlanet connects buyers and sellers of used equipment with its exclusive IronClad Assurance® buyer protection program and family of sites including IronPlanet®, GovPlanet®, TruckPlanet®, Cat Auction Services, Kruse Energy & Equipment AuctioneersSM, allEquip® and Asset Appraisal ServicesSM. IronPlanet is backed by Accel Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Caterpillar and Volvo. For more information, visit www.ironplanet.com.