DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kksz86/pertussispipeline) has announced the addition of the "Pertussis-Pipeline Insights" report to their offering.
Pertussis - Pipeline Insights provides the in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across the Pertussis. The main objective of this report to track competitor pipeline molecules, related research activities, technology, collaborations, in-licensing and out-licensing deals. The Pertussis Report helps to identify emerging players with potentially strong product information and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Pertussis - Pipeline Insights Report covers the Pertussis pipeline molecules at various stages of development like Pre-registration phase, clinical phases (Phase III, Phase II & Phase I), pre-clinical and discovery phases. The Report also provides Pertussis related therapeutic assessments by molecule type, route of administration, monotherapy and combination products. The Report also highlights the discontinued and inactive projects in pipeline for Pertussis.
- The report provides a Pertussis Landscape across the globe
- The report provides drug profiles which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, technology, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Pertussis pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Pertussis and also provide company profiling
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development from NDA filings to discovery.
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kksz86/pertussispipeline