DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/477zfm/competitive) has announced the addition of the "Competitive Intelligence 2015: Global Flavor and Fragrance Market Outlook and Leading Suppliers' Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Technological Know-How" report to their offering.
This new 154-page report provides analysis of the world's flavor and fragrance market trends, as well as strategies, marketing tactics, and technological know-how of leading suppliers.
The report reviews major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the flavor and fragrance industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The global strategic overview of the flavor and fragrance markets includes:
- Review of major geographic regions (USA, Europe, Asia).
- Analysis of key product categories (flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, essential oils).
- Five-year sales forecasts by product category and geographic region.
The companies analyzed in the report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan, T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago.
The company profiles include:
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Sales force in the U.S., and other international markets.
- Major sales office locations.
- Distribution strategies.
- Major promotional tactics.
- Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/477zfm/competitive