DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zj55f/tag_and_label) has announced the addition of the "Tag & Label Printing Trends" report to their offering.
Focused on North America, this study covers tags and prime labels (wet glue, pressure sensitive, clear, stretch or shrink-wrap, and pull-out labels) as well as in-mold labels and heat transfer labels. It includes shipments, export data, information about functionality by product and market segment, technology investments (incl. speed, productivity, image quality, color consistency, run length, and more).
Print process usage and shifts by market segment, substrate and other consumables usage stats and trends are included. Within the label market value chain, each technology is complex, involving many companies adding specific value to the label as it is designed and delivered down the chain.
The industry is continually faced with pressures to lower the cost of the overall applied label, so every value chain participant is challenged to improve efficiencies while simultaneously aiming to improve their profitability.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction and Methodology
3. Labeling 101
4. An Overview of the North American Tag and Label Market
5. Print Processes, Technological Trends and Process Shifts in the North American Tag and Label Market
6. Consumables Trends in the North American Tag and Label Sector
7. Environmental, Sustainability and Regulatory Requirements Impacting the North American Tag and Label Market
8. Non-Traditional Tag and Label Applications
9. Conclusions, Implications and Recommendations for Members
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zj55f/tag_and_label