FREMONT, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SubRosaSoft.com Inc, announces the immediate availability of FileSalvage 9. The latest version of FileSalvage features optimum performance, a new user interface, and support for the latest Apple operating system version 10.10.
“FileSalvage 9 is a powerful data recovery tool designed to recover accidentally deleted files or reformatted drives,” explains Ben Slaney, programmer and architect of the latest FileSalvage. “The new version sports a complete update of the underlying architecture and an improved user interface, making the recovery process much faster and easier.”
“We are extremely proud of the speed improvement achieved by the latest versions. As drives keep getting bigger, data recovery using our previous version may take days. With the newest version, we have seen improvement of up to 5 times! Instead of waiting for days to find the deleted files, the whole process can be done within hours,” according to Slaney.
FileSalvage 9 is designed for Mac OS X 10.10. The software has been updated completely. FileSalvage 9 also allows recovery while the scan is in progress. Improved integrated file previews will allow the user to quickly preview the files when the software is still scanning for files.
Written specifically for Mac OS X Yosemite and featuring a completely updated data scanning and recovery engine, FileSalvage 9 includes powerful features that give you excellent flexibility and total control in data recovery:
- Vastly improved scan-and-recovery engine dramatically cuts down file recovery time.
- Updated file preview: see what you are getting during the scan and before you recover your deleted file.
- Easy-to-use interface simplifies your data recovery process to a number of clicks.
- Risk-free trial version to see what you can recover.
- Embedded file recovery to search for files embedded inside other files.
- Device and file system independent: allows recovery from almost any media.
- Works on faulty hardware: recovers data from mechanically unsound disks or corrupted devices.
- Searches free space: scan only where known files are not, to speed up recovery and narrow search results.
SubRosaSoft FileSalvage 9 software requires Mac OS X 10.7 or above (Built for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite).
For more information on FileSalvage 9, please visit:
MSRP $89.95. Owners of FileSalvage 8 or below can upgrade to FileSalvage 9 for $29.95.
Note to editors: FileSalvage is a trademark of SubRosaSoft.com Inc. Mac OS X is a trademark or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All trademarks and registered trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.