CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today Groupon announced the launch of Beauty Week: a week-long celebration focused on looking and feeling great, at an unbeatable value. Offers span all health and beauty categories, ranging from spa packages, hair removal and weight loss treatments to rejuvenation and salon services.
“Beauty Week at Groupon curates some of the absolute best salons, spas and rejuvenation experiences -- at an unbeatable value -- all across the country,” said Silvija Martincevic, vice president and General Manager of Health, Beauty and Wellness at Groupon. “And the expansion of our booking capabilities provides a smooth experience from purchase to appointment.”
Shoppers can find even bigger savings during Beauty Week with the following promo codes:
- July 27 and 28: An extra 20 percent off beauty and spa deals with the promo code GLAM20
- July 29 and 30: $10 off facial and massage deals with the promo code TREAT10
- July 31: Select deals will be sold for only $10 throughout the entire day
- August 1 and 2: Up to an extra 30 percent off select beauty and spa deals
Beauty Week is also taking over Groupon’s Facebook page and Twitter feed from July 27 - August 2, where you can enjoy videos of men attempting to use beauty products for the first time and “How NOT to” tutorials. Be sure to follow the hashtag #GrouponBeautyWeek for the latest laugh.
Some of the featured businesses, by region, include:
- The Island Spa at Caribe Royal Orlando | Orlando: If you need a vacation from your vacation, visit this spa, where couples massages, skin-lifting facials and all-day pool access await. Did we mention the complimentary champagne?
- eforea Spa at Hilton Short Hills | Short Hills, NJ: Cell phones must be off at this convenient retreat. Couples can spend time rediscovering intimacy during couples massages and pool floating.
- Poseidon Spa, Grand Bohemian Hotel | Orlando: Restore a more youthful glow with the Brightening Beauty facial, which includes peptide-infused serums, lifting massage techniques and a firming mask.
- Toppers Spa/Salon | Philadelphia: Though services as wide-ranging as airbrush tans, mani-pedis and blowouts are available here, you won't be sacrificing quality for convenience.
- B Indulged Aveda Spa at B Resort & Spa at Lake Buena | Orlando: Pair a Swedish massage with an anti-aging facial that harnesses the skin-calming properties of plants. You can also enjoy lunch, the pool and the fitness center.
- Heavenly Spa by Westin | Fort Lauderdale: A spa day here has you covered from head to toe. An eye treatment obscures fine lines, a body scrub softens skin all over and paraffin treatments renew hands and feet.
Between the Coasts
- Moda Aveda Salon | Fort Worth: Natural Aveda products help expert stylists finish off looks. They can complement a new haircut with well-placed highlights or a gloss treatment to amp up shine.
- The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa | Las Vegas: While away the hours at this lakeside resort, far (but not too far) from the bustling Strip. Soak in the pool with a drink, hang out in a cabana or take out a kayak.
- Aji Spa at Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort | Phoenix: Have your pick of spa services from the menu, which includes indigenous treatments derived from the traditional rituals of the area's Pima and Maricopa cultures.
- Dreamclinic Massage | Seattle: You'd be hard-pressed to find a more relaxing treatment than this clinic's deep-tissue massage with vibroacoustic therapy (music plus vibrations set to custom frequencies).
- Rock Spa at Hard Rock Hotel Palm Springs | Palm Springs, CA: There's perhaps no more classic Palm Springs image than bathing beauties laying out by the pool. Relax beforehand with a massage and mud body mask.
- LaBelle Day Spas & Salons | San Francisco: Luminous Hollywood faces have graced these spas, known for such luxury services as the Caviar & Carat facial (that's carat as in gold).
- Nature's Spa by Jurlique | San Diego: The manicure decorates your hands with expertly applied polish. The pedicure—plus sugar exfoliation, a mask, and a foot massage—unfolds over one blissful hour.
Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world. Shoppers discover the best a city has to offer on the web or on mobile with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods.
Groupon is redefining how traditional small businesses attract, retain and interact with customers by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payment processing capabilities, and point-of-sale solutions that help businesses grow and operate more effectively. To search for great deals or subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.Groupon.com. To download Groupon's top-rated mobile apps, visit www.groupon.com/mobile. To learn more about the company’s merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit www.GrouponWorks.com.