DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5l6tt6/the_disruptive) has announced the addition of the "The Disruptive Potential of Marketplace Lending in the U.S. Consumer Credit Market" report to their offering.
10 years ago, the concept of marketplace lending was a quirky idea that intrigued a few venture capitalists. Today, marketplace lenders are some of the fastest growing, most innovative firms in the U.S. financial industry. Through the sophisticated application of technology, these new lenders are driving tremendous operational efficiencies and profitably fulfilling consumer lending needs that have historically been underserved by traditional banks. With an overwhelming amount of investment money and publicity flowing into the marketplace lending industry and regulatory slowly coming into focus, it is clear that this new class of financial service providers is set to fundamentally disrupt the status quo.
The most recent research report, The Disruptive Potential of Marketplace Lending in the U.S. Consumer Credit Market explores what exactly that disruption will look like, both in terms of the impact to the $3.4 trillion U.S. consumer credit market as well as the broader strategic implications for established banks and credit card issuers.
The success of marketplace lenders has captured attention, comments Alex Johnson, author of the report. Marketplace lenders are to lending technology what Google is to self-driving cars, a wake-up call for incumbents in their industry.
Highlights of this Research Report include:
- Introduction to the marketplace lending model utilized by leading by the largest platforms in the U.S.
- Profiles of the two most successful marketplace lending platforms in the U.S., Lending Club and Prosper
- Comparisons of the U.S. and European marketplace lending industries, with a focus on how U.S. firms could learn from their European counterparts
- Analysis of the current state of the marketplace lending and its place in the broader alternative lending fintech space
- Overviews of the current regulatory environment for marketplace lenders and likely future regulatory frameworks
- Projected development paths for the evolution of marketplace lending platforms and an overview of the strategic implications of those development paths for industry incumbents
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Size
4. Marketplace Lending Model
5. The State of U.S. Marketplace Lending
6. Profiles of Two Leading Marketplace Lenders
7. Advantages of an Alternative Approach
8. The Future of Marketplace Lending: Variables
9. How Will Marketplace Lending Disrupt the U.S. Consumer Credit Market?
Companies Mentioned - 35 of the 60+ Companies Featured
- Blackhawk Investments
- CBW Bank
- Capital for Merchants
- CircleBack Lending
- Contigo Financial
- Genesis Financial
- Green Note
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5l6tt6/the_disruptive