DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8379k9/celiac_disease) has announced the addition of the "Celiac Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Celiac Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Celiac Disease clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Celiac Disease. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Celiac Disease.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Celiac Disease Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Alba Therapeutics Corporation
- ImmusanT, Inc.
- Alvine Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Royal DSM N.V.
- Parexel International Corporation
- BioLineRx, Ltd.
- Meda AB
- InVentiv Group Holdings, Inc.
- ChemoCentryx, Inc.
- Calypso Biotech SA
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Inc.
- Maastricht University Medical Center
- Shaare Zedek Medical Center
- Azienda Ospedaliera Spedali Civili di Brescia
- Columbia University
- Dr. C. Bonorino Udaondo Gastroenterology Hospital
- Heim Pal Children's Hospital
- Indian Council of Medical Research
- Joslin Diabetes Center
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8379k9/celiac_disease