DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xd8j2/progressive) has announced the addition of the "Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Progressive Supranuclear Palsy clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Progressive Supranuclear Palsy. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Progressive Supranuclear Palsy.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Westat, Inc.
- TauRx Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Sellas Inc.
- Paladin Labs Inc.
- Noscira, S.A.
- Mithridion, Inc.
- University of California, San Francisco
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nantes
- Fondazione IRCCS Ca' Granda - Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- German Parkinson Association e.V.
- Groupe Hospitalier Pitie-Salpetriere
- King's College London
- Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munich
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xd8j2/progressive