DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/spps4q/anal_fissure) has announced the addition of the "Anal Fissure Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Anal Fissure Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Anal Fissure clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Anal Fissure. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Anal Fissure.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Anal Fissure Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- S.L.A. Pharma AG
- Assembly Biosciences, Inc.
- Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- RDD Pharma Ltd.
- SOFAR S.p.A.
- Ipsen S.A.
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
- Forest Laboratories, Inc.
- Actavis plc
- Abbott Laboratories
- Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences
- Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic
- Ankara University
- Bispebjerg Hospital
- Bushehr University of Medical Sciences
- Elche University General Hospital
- Hadassah Medical Organization
- Hamedan University of Medical Sciences
- Hospital del Mar
- Hospital Universitario Reina Sofia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/spps4q/anal_fissure