DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jchn4g/pharyngeal) has announced the addition of the "Pharyngeal Neoplasm Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Pharyngeal Neoplasm Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Pharyngeal Neoplasm clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Pharyngeal Neoplasm. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Pharyngeal Neoplasm.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Pharyngeal Neoplasm Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- E. Merck KG
- C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- National Cancer Institute
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group
- Sun Yat-Sen University Cancer Center
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- FUDAN University y
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jchn4g/pharyngeal