DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5667jg/uveal_melanoma) has announced the addition of the "Uveal Melanoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Uveal Melanoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Uveal Melanoma clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Uveal Melanoma. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Uveal Melanoma.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Uveal Melanoma Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Novartis AG
- Eli Lilly and Company
- AstraZeneca PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Polaris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- National Cancer Institute
- Charite - Universitatsmedizin Berlin
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Thomas Jefferson University
- Case Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Radboud University
- The Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- Alberta Health Services
- Barnes Retina Institute
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5667jg/uveal_melanoma