DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlqths/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Industrial Enzyme Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
In recent years, the global industrial enzyme preparation market size increased year by year, registering a CAGR of 5%, approximating USD4.2178 billion in 2014. At present, the global industrial enzyme market is basically an oligopoly. In 2014, Novozymes, an industrial enzyme giant, accounted for a 44% market share while that for Dupont and DSM was 20% and 6%, respectively.
Regionally, Europe and North America have the largest demand for industrial enzyme, occupying nearly 80% in sharp contrast to some 9.4% in China.
Stimulated by the growing demand for enzyme preparations and favorable policies, China's industrial enzyme preparation output reached 1.1657 million tons in 2014. For years to come, industrial enzyme output will keep 10% growth rate, to 1.5487 million tons by 2017.
By introducing foreign advanced equipment, excellent strains, and new-type enzyme preparations, China has scored rapid development of enzyme preparation industry, especially the Chinese enzyme preparation enterprises. Currently, the enterprises with strong competitive power in China include VTR Bio-Tech, Youtell Biochemical, Smistyle, SunHY, etc.
Global and China Enzyme Preparation Industry, 2014-2017 is all about the following:
- Development of global industrial enzyme industry, including market size, competition pattern, and demand structure
- Development of China's industrial enzyme industry, including development history, policy environment, development status, import and export, and competition pattern
- Development of downstream sectors of China's enzyme preparation industry, including food, feedstuff, brewing, detergent, papermaking, and textile industries
- Four global and nine major Chinese industrial enzyme manufacturers, including their profile, operation, and their industrial enzyme business
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Industrial Enzyme
2 Development of Global Industrial Enzyme Industry
3 Development of China Industrial Enzyme Industry
4 Development of Downstream Sectors of China Enzyme Preparation Industry
5 Major Foreign Companies
6 Major Domestic Companies
7 Forecast and Outlook
- Beijing Challenge Bio-technology
- Danisco (Genencor)
- Longda Bio-products
- Senzymes Biotechnology
- VTR Bio-Tech
- Vland Biotech
- Youtell Biochemical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlqths/global_and