DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84sqh2/pediculosis_head) has announced the addition of the "Pediculosis (Head Lice Infestation) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Pediculosis (Head Lice Infestation) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Pediculosis (Head Lice Infestation) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Pediculosis (Head Lice Infestation). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Pediculosis (Head Lice Infestation).
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Pediculosis (Head Lice Infestation) Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Hatchtech Pty, Ltd
- ParaPRO LLC
- Stada Arzneimittel AG
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Summers Laboratories Incorporated
- Oystershell NV
- Lybar, a.s.
- EctoPharma Ltd.
- Altman Biomedical Consulting Pty. Ltd
- Mandacaru Foundation
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Assistance Publique Hopitaux De Marseille
- Australian National University
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- South Florida Family Health And Research Centers
- Tokyo University of Science
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84sqh2/pediculosis_head