DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zkhtfs/investment) has announced the addition of the "Investment Analysis of the European Banking Industry " report to their offering.
This research service aims to provide a holistic picture of the European banking industry. It analyses financial data, identifies top performers, and discusses the relevant mega trends. It offers an overview of the financial state of the industry. It also includes a transaction analysis, which includes mergers, private placements, and public offerings. The revenue forecast period is from FY2015 to FY2020. Industry outlook is provided for the next 18 months ending December 2016.
- The study is based on financial year (FY) 2009 and FY2014 for all companies analysed. The base year is 2014.
- The revenue forecast period is from FY 2015 to FY 2020. Industry outlook is provided for the next months ending December 2016.
- Europe Regions Covered Companies Covered
- To analyse companies in the European banking industry based on key financial metrics and financial ratios
- To identify key performance drivers and restraints that affect the industry and develop an outlook for 2016
- To identify the best performers in the industry based on financial performance during 2009-2014
- To identify and assess trends in transaction activity such as private placement, public offerings, and mergers
- To discuss the best practices of top performers and provide a competitor analysis based on financial parameters
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Summary
4. Financial Assessment of the European Banking Industry
5. Transaction Analysis of the European Banking Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zkhtfs/investment