DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x88pwv/medullary_thyroid) has announced the addition of the "Medullary Thyroid Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Medullary Thyroid Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Medullary Thyroid Cancer clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Medullary Thyroid Cancer. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Medullary Thyroid Cancer.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Medullary Thyroid Cancer Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Exelixis, Inc.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Sino Biopharmaceutical Limited
- Immunomedics, Inc.
- Globeimmune, Inc.
- EANM Research Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- Amgen Inc.
- National Cancer Institute
- University of Kentucky
- University of Wisconsin Madison
- Garden State Cancer Center
- University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Southern California
- Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- University of Washington
- Medical University of Vienna
- Leiden University Medical Center
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x88pwv/medullary_thyroid