DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83b49x/bradycardia) has announced the addition of the "Bradycardia Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Bradycardia. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Bradycardia.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Bradycardia Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- University of Virginia
- American SIDS Institute
- Auckland City Hospital
- Auckland District Health Board
- Bundang Cha Hospital
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
- Mahidol University
- Martin-Luther-Universitat Halle-Wittenberg
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Nanjing Medical University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83b49x/bradycardia