DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwfn42/orthostatic) has announced the addition of the "Orthostatic Hypotension Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Orthostatic Hypotension Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Orthostatic Hypotension clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Orthostatic Hypotension. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Orthostatic Hypotension.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Orthostatic Hypotension Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Shire Plc
- Mylan Inc.
- TSH Biopharm Corporation Limited
- Santhera Pharmaceuticals Holding AG
- Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
- A. Menarini Farmaceutica Internazionale S.R.L.
- Vanderbilt University
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Mayo Clinic
- Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
- Austin Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Rennes
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical Center
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwfn42/orthostatic